Local food, wine and music festival euphoria is currently accepting grant applications from Upstate nonprofits through March 26.
Interested applicants who meet the following criteria may apply online:
- Must be a 501(c)(3) located in the Upstate
- Be in good financial standing
- Help support hunger or health needs, education through music or performing arts, or aid children
Grants will be awarded through euphoria’s 501(c)(3) organization, Local Boys Do Good, and preference will be given to charities that meet at least two of the criteria.
In addition, tickets for the euphoria festival’s Spring Fest are currently on sale.
The event, which will take place from April 22 through 25, will feature classes and euphoria’s signature Roast & Toast event.
The schedule includes:
- 6:30 p.m.: In the Stars: A Michelin-starred Dinner with Restaurant 17 Executive Chef Haydn Shaak and Michelin-starred chef Gary Menes at Restaurant 17, 10 Road of Vines, Travelers Rest; $225
April 24 Classrooms
- 10-11 a.m.: In Southern Style at Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center, 556 Perry Ave., Suite B114, Greenville; $55
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Chicks & Brews at Yee-Haw Brewing Company, 307 E. McBee Ave., Suite C, Greenville; $45
- 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.: Brunch Fiesta at Wine House, 475 Haywood Road, #8, Greenville; $50
- 1-2 p.m.: Just Add Lime at The Cook’s Station, 515 Buncombe St., Greenville; $45
- 1-2 p.m.: Rich Techniques at Truist Culinary & Hospitality Innovation Center, 556 Perry Ave., Suite B114, Greenville; $55
- 2-4 p.m.: Hey Macarona at Le Petit Croissant, 640 S. Main St., Greenville; $55
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.: For Goodness Sake at AC Hotel, 315 S. Main St., Greenville; $45
- 4-5 p.m.: Just Add Lime at The Cook’s Station, 515 Buncombe St., Greenville; $45
- 2-5 p.m.: euphoria Signature Event: Roast & Toast, Old Cigar Warehouse, 912B S. Main St., Greenville; $60 for general admission, $300 for four tickets or $600 for eight tickets for seated admission
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, euphoria will have additional handwashing and hand-sanitizing stations available at all events. Social distancing will be also encouraged throughout all events, and areas will be appropriately marked.
Tickets for euphoria 2021, which is scheduled for Sept. 16-19, will launch during euphoria Spring Fest.
Euphoria received nearly $1 million in Greenville County CARES Act Funding to take over management and execution of the Connect for Good GVL campaign and has tapped into its existing network of more than a dozen local restaurant partners to source and prepare the meals.
The program was launched in March 2020 when local software consulting company Advoco had to cancel its annual Connect conference. The business wanted to honor their catering contract with Table 301, so they still purchased the meals they would have as part of the conference and worked with community partners to distribute them to people in need.
Since launching, the initiative has gone onto work with dozens of partners and provided more than 130,000 meals since the pandemic began.
For more information, visit euphoriagreenville.com/community-impact.